Wednesday 25 April 2012

LOSE WEIGHT WITH BLOODTESTS


I have to confess, although I could and should loose weight, I seen too many diets and personally don't belief in any of them. I am trying to eat normal portions and I can't do no more.
Normally, I close my eyes and turn the page over when I read about another miracle diet but this one caught my eye. It could make more sense than all the others. Apparently the lady who tried it lost an amazing seven stones. (1 stone = 6.35kg)

She tried, after too many disappointing diets, to persuade her husband to pay for a gastric band operation. Although her husband was not hart hearted or mean; he knew of the risk. He refused to give her the money.
The lady was size 24 and just over 5 ft. To make it even worse, her husband could eat anything and was slim.
She had in the morning, like him, a giant cereal bowl, a sugary cereal bar for mid morning, lunchtime a healthy jacket potatoes with baked beans but since she ate low fat food she ate twice as much, afternoon snack and dinner rice or pasta but ate twice as much.
Her weight slowly increased her blood pressure and she realized she had to lose weight. Then in 2008 she saw an advert from SureSlim which claimed to loose 10lbs in a month with eating proper food - no pills or shakes.
She looked it up on the Internet and made an appointment with the consultant. The consultant explained their different method which is taking blood tests and setting up a diet according to the results. It cost £495 which included one-to-one consultations over five months. According to the blood test she was given a set out diet. She ate the proper food with all the nutrients and vitamins she missed out on and cut back on the ones her blood test showed too much. She lost seven stone.
As I mentioned before I don't believe in diets but this makes sense to me because the blood tests show where she consumed too much of one thing and missing out or eating too little of others. That is the first time I ever read about a diet which makes sense.
You might be able to persuade your doctor to do this blood test for you and then you can adjust your food accordingly yourself.
http://www.awltovhc.com/image-2103840-5902068
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment